Are you the Area Sales Manager willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft?
We are looking for a tech and commerce savvy Sales Manager to grow our client base and increase sales. As an Area Sales Manager, you will be part of the global sales team to win new customers and to upsell to the existing customers. The area Sales Manager has a dedicated region for sales and account management and a clear quota for new business development over the regional responsibility.
The area Sales Manager’s role requires experience in software sales, account management and the ability to learn quickly new products. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential in building effective relationships with customers and other members of the team. If you are passionate about contributing to the circular economy and international success story, Piceasoft is a perfect place to get ahead.
Your key tasks:
- Create and execute go-to-market strategy in the defined region.
- Manage and execute full sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Search potential sales leads from your market and develop business propositions based on identified opportunities
- Suggest potential partnerships in your region.
- Understand customer needs and present solutions based on these needs.
- Introduce products and propositions to potential customers and update existing customers on new product features
- Demonstrate products to the customers and offer necessary pre-sales product support to the customers
- Create commercial offers to the customers and negotiate sales agreements
- Update weekly sales forecast and maintain CRM
- Follow up competitive landscape in the region.
We value the following experiences and skills:
- Proven track record in sales and customer account management
- Solid and proven background with hands-on experience in digital and mobile technologies
- Familiarity with software and SaaS business models
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand customers’ needs
- Ability to find solutions to meet the customer need
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspiring presentation skills
- Optimistic and dynamic mindset
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business/Engineering
- Fluency in English (other languages as an advantage).
What we offer:
As part of our entrepreneurial and highly talented team, you can contribute to the success of the high-tech growth company. Piceasoft is developing own products in mobile devices’ circular economy. Piceasoft has customers in 70 counties and 95% of sales is coming from the international markets. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. We offer you a competitive salary and comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits.
Our office is in the historic Finlayson area in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours. You also get to choose between office or hybrid working according to your preference.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the Area Sales Manager role or Piceasoft, contact Mikko Pyykkö, Piceasoft CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Finance & People Director Pauliina Liuhala, at email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request by 30.9.2021. Please note that we will process the applications already during the application period.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company with headquarters located in Tampere. We have local teams in several countries. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value, manage trade-in, insurance, and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair, and recycling companies.