Are you a Business Controller willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft?
We are now looking for a Business Controller to join our growing team. As a Business Controller, you will work closely with our Finance Director, Coordinator, external accounting team and sales team. The Finance team is responsible for invoicing, finance, reporting and revenue recognition. It also provides financial analysis to support the sales team and helps the leadership team with the decision making of our business. We are looking for a detail-oriented team player, who has excellent communication and interaction skills and perseverance in invoicing and tracking payment transactions. As a Business Controller, you can break down numbers into financial facts and valuable business insights and are comfortable in using various tools.
Your key duties:
- Tasks related to invoicing of our global customers
- Accounts receivable
- Day to day finances, financial reports and analyses, month-end activities
- Support budgeting and financial planning
- Receipts and statements to different stakeholders
- Financial reports to the sales team
- Assisting with financial/customer agreements
- Administrative activities, business documents.
We value the following experiences and skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance or similar
- Self-driven and detail-oriented person with the ability to work under pressure
- Good functional understanding of accounting and finance
- Good communication, negotiation and organizing skills
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach
- Excellent skills in Office365, especially in Excel
- Fluency in Finnish and English.
What we offer:
As part of our entrepreneurial and highly talented team, you can contribute to the success of the high-tech growth company. Piceasoft is developing own products in mobile devices’ circular economy. Piceasoft has customers in 70 counties and 95 % sales come from the international markets. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits.
Our office is in the historic Finlayson area in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours. You also get to choose between office or hybrid working according to your preference.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the Business Control role or Piceasoft, please send your questions to Pauliina Liuhala, Finance and People Director, at email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request by 30.9.2021. Please note that we will process the applications already during the application period.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company with headquarters located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value, manage trade-in, insurance, and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair, and recycling companies.