Are you studying finance, business economics or international business and looking for a trainee opportunity to match your studies? Are you interested in finance, accounting, and business analytics, and would like to learn more? If yes, then this summer job is for you!
We are seeking a Finance Coordinator Trainee for a fixed term summer job to join our growing Piceasoft team! With us, you will gain an understanding of the financial processes of the scale-up company, a possibility to learn about international software business and work with customers in +70 countries.
- Issue and submit invoices to the customers.
- Update customer master data to the finance system.
- Assist with accounts receivables management, customer communication and cash collection.
- Process credit memos.
- Assist the finance and sales team with other analysis and reports.
- Support other office and day-to-day administrative tasks.
What do we expect from you?
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills: the ability to work independently, prioritize, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Experience in invoicing and cash collections preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- We also appreciate Netvisor expertise. Other finance system expertise is considered as an advantage.
What we offer:
We offer you a team with highly talented colleagues in a high-tech growth company. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture. We believe in continuous improvement and will support you to develop your skills. As a Trainee, you will be working under a part-time and temporary employment contract.
Our office is in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about this role, please contact our Finance & People Director email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request by 16.5.2021.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance, and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair and recycling companies.