Piceasoft is an innovative and fast-growing Finnish company, which has created a unique set of software solutions to cover the whole life cycle of mobile devices. These solutions create new business opportunities and enable a cost-efficient service for mobile operators and retail chains. Our innovative products are disrupting mobile device buyback, repair and recycling business.
Are you a smart, detail oriented and motivated individual looking for a part time job?
We are seeking a Finance Coordinator to join our growing Piceasoft team! With us, you’ll have a possibility to see fascinating world of award-winning growth-company, to improve your expertise and grow in your role. You will be learning about international business in the company selling software products to +70 countries.
In this position, you will create invoices and credit memos, update customer information and perform different clerical tasks. Your main accountabilities will be:
- Issue and submit invoices to customers
- Update customer files
- Process credit memos
- Assist Finance Manager and Office Manager with the clerical duties such as collating and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, encourage to ask questions and exercise good judgement
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and tolerate stress
- Invoicing experience
- Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- We also appreciate Netvisor expertise. Other system expertise is considered to your advantage.
- Ability to work flexible hours (1-2 days per week) and extend for full time during the holiday seasons. The position is a fixed-term for one year with a possibility to continue as permanent.
For more information about the position or the process, please contact
Pauliina Liuhala, Finance and HR Manager, tel. +358 44 5544118 on Wednesday 17.7.2019 between 13.00 – 15.00 or Sanna Luoma, Coordinator, tel. +358 50 4858191 on Thursday 8.8.2019 between 13.00 – 15.00.
Please submit your application with your salary request by 11.8.2019.
The interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 34.
We hope the candidate chosen for the position will be able to start in the beginning of September, at the latest.