Are you a Product Owner willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft? We are looking for a customer-oriented and experienced Product Owner to join our SW development team to help us keep growing. Software Development team plays a key role in Piceasoft’s journey to become a world’s leading solution provider to expand the lifecycle value of mobile devices. At Piceasoft, you will work with an awesome team on solutions you can be proud of.
We are looking for a Product Owner to ensure that SW Development team is working with the right topics to meet the customer’s needs. Product Owner will be working in the close collaboration with our SW Development, Sales and Marketing teams to speed up our growth. You will engage with our growing international customer base, build an understanding of customer needs and translate those into development activities. You will also join in product Go-To-Market activities when the product is ready to ship.
Your key tasks:
- Understanding and describing customer needs – what our customers want to accomplish and how to achieve a great customer experience
- Creating epics, tasks and stories and defining acceptance criteria for features
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog
- Continuously thinking how to improve products
- Evaluating product development progress at each iteration
- Participating in sprint planning to ensure that right tasks are under development
- Helping development team to solve obstacles
- Participating in product Go-To-Market activities.
We value the following experiences and skills:
- Excellent understanding of mobile devices, mobile applications, and web services
- Strong experience on how to build mobile applications and web-based services for B2B use cases and how to build end-user delight for mobile applications and web services
- Capability to understand customer needs and how Piceasoft’s products can fulfil these customer needs
- Understanding of telecom and retail business environment, customers, and technologies
- Customer centric mindset
- Proactive approach, individual initiative and personal accountability
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills, with capabilities to empower, influence, engage and inspire stakeholders.
- Experience of Scrum (or other agile software development) processes
- Seniority level: Senior (at least 5 years of technical experience)
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant technical field.
What we offer:
As part of our entrepreneurial and highly talented team you can contribute to the success of the high-tech growth company. Piceasoft develops own products in mobile devices’ circular economy. Piceasoft has customers in 70 counties and 95 % of our sales comes from the international markets. We value an open, flexible and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills.
We offer you a competitive salary and comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, lunch and commuting benefits. Our office is located in the historic Finlayson area in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the Product Owner role or Piceasoft, contact our Product Director Samuli Ylinen (phone +358 50 3743 024) on Monday 7.6.2021 between 12.00 – 14.00 or send your questions by email to email@example.com or to our Finance & People Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request on Tuesday 22.6.2021 at the latest. We will start processing applications already during the application period.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance, and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair, and recycling companies.