Are you an experienced Software Developer willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft? We are looking for an innovative and experienced Software Developer to join our development team and to help us keep growing.
Software Developers at Piceasoft play a key role in our journey to become a world’s leading solution provider to expand the lifecycle value of mobile devices. Our software developers design, code, test, and provide innovative products that simplify and extend the lifecycle of mobile devices. At Piceasoft, you will work with an awesome team on solutions you can be proud of.
If you’re excited to be a part of our growth story and ready to take a new career challenge, Piceasoft is a perfect place to get ahead.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is motivated to build systems that are optimized for scalability, security, and reliability. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, with the ability to think out of the box and develop operational and customer-facing solutions for our platform environment. You will work in the mobile area, so you need to have a strong understanding of Android and IOS systems. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive environment ensuring a great user experience.
- Develop cross-platform device connectivity and platform components on Windows and Mac OS
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Participating within agile scrum practices.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a Front-end developer
- Experience with C++ and Qt
- Experience with Open-Source components and licensing models
- Understanding of mobile device and mobile device connectivity
- Proficient in version control
- Familiarity with software testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of automation tools
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
What we offer:
We offer you a team with highly talented colleagues in a high-tech growth company. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture. We believe in continuous improvement and will support you to develop your skills. We offer you also comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, and lunch benefits.
Our office is in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the role or Piceasoft, contact our CTO Jani Väänänen (phone +358 503018892) on Friday 16.4.2021 between 12.00 – 14.00 or Monday 19.4.2021 between 12.00 – 14.00.
You can also send your questions by email to our CTO firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Finance & People Director email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request through our Careers page. Deadline for applications is Sunday 9.5.2021, but we will start processing the applications already during the application period.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair and recycling companies.