Are you a Software Developer willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft? We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer to strengthen our development team and to help us keep growing.
Software Developers at Piceasoft play a key role in our journey to become a world’s leading solution provider to expand the lifecycle value of mobile devices. Our software developers design, code, test, and provide innovative products that simplify and extend the lifecycle of mobile devices. At Piceasoft, you will work with an awesome team on solutions you can be proud of.
If you’re excited to be a part of our growth story and ready to take a new career step, Piceasoft is a perfect place to get ahead.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is motivated to translate our customer needs into functional and appealing solutions. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive mobile application ensuring a great user experience.
Your key tasks:
- Develop iOS/Android applications utilizing modern application development tools
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design to the actual code
- Participate within agile scrum practices.
We value following experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience (2+ years) as a mobile application developer
- Experience with mobile application development technologies
- Proficient in version control
- Familiarity with software testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of automation and browser tools
- Proficient in responsive design
- Understanding of the entire mobile application development process (design, development, and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc or MSc in studying Information technology, Computer Science or a related field.
What we offer:
We offer you a team with highly talented colleagues in a high-tech growth company. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture. We believe in continuous improvement and will support you to develop your skills. We offer you also comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, and lunch benefits.
Our office is in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the Software Developer role or Piceasoft, call our Head of Mobile Application Development team Jari Pulli (phone +358 50 4861145) or email email@example.com. You can also ask questions by contacting our Finance & People Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request below.
Who are we?
As part of our entrepreneurial and highly talented team you can contribute to the success of the high-tech growth company. Piceasoft is developing own products in mobile devices’ circular economy. Piceasoft has customers in 70 countries and 95 % sales is coming from the international markets. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills.
We offer you a competitive salary and comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits. Our office is in the historic Finlayson area in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.