Are you a Software Development Manager willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft? We are looking for a customer-oriented and experienced Software Development Manager to join our development team and to help us keep growing.
Software Development Team at Piceasoft plays a key role in our journey to become a world’s leading solution provider to expand the lifecycle value of mobile devices. At Piceasoft, you will work with an awesome team on solutions you can be proud of.
If you’re excited to be a part of our growth story and ready to take a new career challenge, Piceasoft is a perfect place to get ahead.
We are looking for a Software Development Manager to lead the PiceaServices Mobile and Online development team and to manage software delivery projects. You will take care of people management, ensure the competent and motivated, build cross-functional project teams and take overall responsibility for PiceaServices Mobile and Online product deliveries. You ensure good collaboration between the teams, stakeholders and customers and ensure successful product deliveries.
We value a strong background in software development and excellent project management, team leadership and communication skills.
- Lead the SW development team of PiceaServices Mobile and Online products and coordinate internal resources and third parties for the product deliveries.
- Ensure resource availability, allocation, and competences.
- Ensure that SW deliveries are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Assist the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Identify and help to remove any blockers preventing the teams from achieving their goals.
- Track project performance.
- Collaborate with customers to consult them with the deployment of products and understand their needs.
- Develop the team talent.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a team leader and coaching team members
- Understanding of business environment, customers, and technologies
- Customer-first approach
- Proactive approach, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills, with capabilities to empower, influence, engage and inspire stakeholders.
- Strong experience in software development especially mobile application development and SaaS solutions
- Experience of Scrum (or other agile software development) processes
- Seniority level: Senior (at least 5 years of experience)
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
What we offer:
We offer you a team with talented colleagues in a high-tech growth company. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture. We believe in continuous improvement and will support you to develop your skills. We offer you also comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, and lunch benefits.
Our office is in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the role or Piceasoft, contact our CTO Jani Väänänen (phone +358 503018892) on Friday 16.4.2021 between 12.00 – 14.00 or Monday 19.4.2021 between 12.00 – 14.00.
You can also send your questions by email to our CTO firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Finance & People Director email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request through our Careers page. Deadline for applications is Sunday 9.5.2021, but we will start processing the applications already during the application period.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance, and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair, and recycling companies.