At Piceasoft we create exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. We have a unique technology platform supporting all major mobile devices and OS. We offer omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and our awesome, high-skilled team continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are our top priorities.
As an employer, we make our best to maintain an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. When and where do you find yourself most energetic? We are fine with that – we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. You will deploy product updates, identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs. This role will be responsible for the operations and operating environment for the DevOps platforms and will drive troubleshooting efforts around incidents and outages.
Your key tasks:
- Implementing, maintaining and supporting the IT infrastructure
- Writing scripts for service quality analysis, monitoring and operation
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Investigating and resolving technical issues by deploying updates
- Participate within agile scrum practices.
We value the following experiences and skills:
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux (basics)
- Good knowledge of CI tools: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Knowledge of version control systems: SVN, GIT
- Knowledge of developing installers for Windows and Mac.
- Knowledge of compiling C++ in Windows, Mac and Linux (MSVC, Clang, g++)
- Basic knowledge of C++, Qt, Apache ant, python, php, shell scripting, qmake, cmake, SQL, Python, regular expressions.
- Understanding of automation and browser tools
- Problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of the entire software development process (design, development, and deployment)
- BSc or MSc studies in Information technology, Computer Science or a related field.
If you have any questions about this role or Piceasoft, please contact our Head of R&D Jari Pulli
(tel. +358 504861145) by email to email@example.com or our Finance & People Director Pauliina Liuhala
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request – the sooner the better.