At Piceasoft, we operate globally in the circular economy business by creating exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. We have a unique technology platform supporting all major mobile devices and OS. We offer omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels, and our awesome, high-skilled team continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy, and quality processes are our top priorities.
We are looking for a Software Developer motivated to work on mobile apps development. We expect you to have built at least one iOS app from scratch and published it to App Store. You will work closely with the product owner and the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive mobile application ensuring a great user experience.
Your key tasks:
- Develop iOS applications utilizing modern application development tools
- Write high-quality, reusable code, and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design to the actual code
- Participate in agile Scrum practices
We value the following experiences and skills:
- Experience with mobile app development technologies like Swift and Objective-C.
- Knowledge of React native or Flutter experience is a plus
- OCR, Live Text, Visionkit, Speech to text and text-to-speech technologies
- Experience in writing tests, automation, debugging, and software testing
- Understanding of apps architectures and design patterns
- Understanding and fluency in working with version control
- Basic knowledge of responsive design
- Awareness of the entire mobile application development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Publishing and managing apps on App Store
- Self-starter and working independently attitude
- BSc or MSc studies in Information technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Work experience as a mobile application developer is considered an advantage
How do we invest in your wellbeing:
- We understand work is an important, but not the only, value in your life. To combine work more easily with other valuable things in your life, we offer you flexibility: When and where do you find yourself most energetic? We are fine with that – we have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
- You will be covered by comprehensive occupational health care services and a top leisure-time accident insurance. No need to worry: if you hurt yourself while water skiing or climbing a tree, we have got you covered.
- Even though many of us work remotely, you are invited for a cup of coffee or a shared breakfast at the office once a week. As well as to our Summer and Christmas Parties with the whole team!
- Our people are curious about the latest technologies. You can keep up with the latest trends and learn how to apply new tools to your work – we will support you!
- Our target is to keep work meaningful and seamless: you will have a check-in meeting with your supervisor monthly and access to a chat for worry or stress where you can vent your feelings with medical professionals.
- And not to forget the standard ones: telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits.
If you have questions about this role or Piceasoft, contact our Finance & People Director Pauliina Liuhala by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV, and salary request through our Careers page – the sooner the better. We’ll interview applicants and will fill the position as soon as a suitable person is found