At Piceasoft we create exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. We have a unique technology platform supporting all major mobile devices and OS. We offer omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and our awesome, high-skilled team continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are our top priorities.
As an employer, we make our best to maintain an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. When and where do you find yourself most energetic? We are fine with that – we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is motivated to translate our customer needs into functional and appealing solutions. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will work closely with product owner and the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive mobile application ensuring a great user experience.
Your key tasks:
- Develop iOS/Android applications utilizing modern application development tools
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design to the actual code
- Participate within agile scrum practices
We value the following experiences and skills:
- Experience with mobile application development technologies like Kotlin or Swift, React Native or Flutter experience is a benefit
- Familiarity with software testing and debugging
- Basic knowledge in version control
- Understanding of automation and browser tools
- Basic knowledge in responsive design
- Understanding of the entire mobile application development process (design, development, and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc or MSc studies in Information technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Work experience as a mobile application developer is considered an advantage
If you have any questions about this role or Piceasoft, contact our Head of R&D Jari Pulli (phone 0504861145), by email to email@example.com or by email to our Finance & People Director firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request through our Careers page – the sooner the better.