At Piceasoft we create exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. We have a unique technology platform supporting all major mobile devices and OS. We offer omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and our awesome, high-skilled team continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are our top priorities.
As an employer, we make our best to maintain an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. When and where do you find yourself most energetic? We are fine with that – we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for a Software Developer to translate our customer needs into functional and appealing solutions. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will work closely with the product owner and the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital solution ensuring a great user experience.
- Develop web-based applications utilizing modern web technologies
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Participating within agile scrum practices.
What do we expect from you?
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Proficient in version control
- Familiarity with software testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of automation and browser tools
- Proficient in responsive design
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
If you have any questions about this role or Piceasoft, please contact our Head of R&D Jari Pulli
(tel. +358 504861145), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or our Finance & People Director Pauliina Liuhala
by email email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request – the sooner the better.