At Piceasoft we create exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. We have a unique technology platform supporting all major mobile devices and OS. We offer omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and our awesome, high-skilled team continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are our top priorities.
As an employer, we make our best to maintain an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. When and where do you find yourself most energetic? We are fine with that – we have flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for a Software Developer who has passion for web development. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive web service ensuring a great user experience.
- Develop web-based applications utilizing modern web technologies
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Participating within agile scrum practices.
- Work closely with other development teams and stakeholders to ensure business requirements and priorities are met
What do we expect from you?
- Proven work experience (5+ years) especially as a backend developer, frontend experience is benefit
- Strong experience with .Net, C# and API development
- Strong experience with MSSQL database, Transact-SQL
- Experience with Azure and AWS DevOps environments and knowledge from Docker is benefit
- Proficient in version control, especially Git
- Familiarity with software testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of automation and browser tools and responsive design
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Good understanding of the agile approach
- Experimental mindset and an ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- BSc degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
If you have any questions about this role or Piceasoft, please contact our Finance an People Director Pauliina Liuhala by email to email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request via this link: Software Developer, Web&Server
We’ll interview applicants and will fill the position as soon as a suitable person is found.