At Piceasoft we create exciting solutions to expand the lifecycle of mobile devices. We have a unique technology platform supporting all major mobile devices and OS. We offer omnichannel experiences in physical and digital channels and our awesome, high-skilled team continuously develops new functionalities in advanced diagnostics and AI. Information security, data privacy and quality processes are our top priority.
As an employer we make our best to maintain an open, flexible, and collaborative culture and will support you to develop your skills. When and where do you find yourself most energetic? We are fine with that – we have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
We are looking for a Software Developer who is motivated to build systems that are optimized for scalability, security, and reliability. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, with the ability to think out of the box and develop operational and customer-facing solutions for our platform environment. You will work very closely in the mobile area, so it is benefit if you have experience or basic understanding about Android and iOS systems. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive environment ensuring a great user experience. You will also deploy product updates, identify production issues, and implement integrations that meet customer needs. This role will be responsible for the operations and operating environment for the DevOps platforms and will drive troubleshooting efforts around incidents and outages.
Your key tasks:
- Develop cross-platform device connectivity and platform components on Windows and Mac OS
- Write high quality, reusable code and libraries, good knowledge of C++ and Qt
- Good knowledge of CI tools: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Knowledge of version control systems: SVN, Git
- Knowledge of developing installers for Windows and Mac.
- Knowledge of compiling C++ in Windows, Mac and Linux (MSVC, Clang, g++)
- Basic knowledge of Python, php, shell scripting, qmake, cmake, SQL.
- Understanding of automation and browser tools
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
- Participating within agile scrum practices.
We value following experiences and skills:
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as a Front-end developer
- Experience with C++ and Qt
- Experience with Open-Source components and licensing models
- Understanding of mobile device and mobile device connectivity
- Proficient in version control
- Familiarity with software testing and debugging
- Proficient understanding of automation tools
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc or Master degree in Computer Science or a related field.
If you have any questions about this role or Piceasoft, contact our Head of R&D Jari Pulli (phone 0504861145), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by email to our Finance & People Director email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV and salary request through our Careers page – the sooner the better.